According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Cat Food Market grew at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 30214.6 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 46,032.0 Mn by 2032 end.
Cats are one of the most popular pets around the world because they are small, naturally independent and able to care for themselves. Traditionally, owners fed their cats milk and homemade food, including leftovers and family remnants. However, demand for commercial cat food is steadily increasing worldwide as it provides cats with the nutrients, they need to maintain their weight and energy requirements.
As pets become more humanized and tend to have smaller families, cats are becoming more popular, especially among the younger population. increase. These factors have increased the demand for cat food around the world. In addition, the growing awareness of cat owners towards diversified dietary habits is positive for cat owners to choose customized treats and foods. Influencing. Additionally, with growing demand for digestible cat food made from locally sourced ingredients, manufacturers are launching a wide range of premium pet foods, including organic, natural and gluten-free varieties, to expand their product portfolio. We also use innovative packaging solutions to differentiate our products from other competitors operating in the industry. In addition, the introduction of convenient stand-up his pouches, resealable pouches, disposable pouches and cat food in pouches are driving the market growth all over the world.
Increasing demand for dog food along with increased traction in the premium pet food segment is expected to drive the pet food market over the forecast period. Dry food is rapidly growing in demand compared to other products. This is because it is convenient to store and feed your pet without making a mess. This has the positive effect that urban consumers are increasingly opting for dry food.
Canned foods are more palatable to dogs and cats because they contain protein, fat and carbohydrates. Wet/canned foods are easy to digest, which minimizes cleanup work in your yard. Wet food is easier to digest, making it suitable for sick cats and dogs, as well as fussy foods.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Enhanced Geothermal System Market.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Evanger’s Dog & Cat Food Company, Inc.
- Mars Incorporated
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Affinity Petcare SA
- Nutro Products Inc.
- Dave’s Pet Food
- Boulder Dog Food Company
- Rollover Pet Food Ltd.
- Real Pet Food Company Pty Ltd
- Burgess Group PLC
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
For More Details Visit our Report Page.
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org