According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Dried Soup Market grew at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 4,312.5 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 6,383.6 Mn by 2032 end.
A variety of components can be used to create soup, a natural and healthful cuisine. Moreover, it warms and calms the stomach. Due to its high water content, it moisturises the skin and supplies nutrients to the body's cells. Thus, it is anticipated that demand for dry soups would rise internationally as a result of changing eating habits and increased customer desire for quick and healthy food products.
The majority of cuisines in the world includes soup. While eating at home, consumers choose fast soup mixes to cooking or creating soup from scratch, which typically takes a lot of time. As a result, consumers choose to buy these dried soup items because of their easier storage and longer shelf life.
Furthermore, customers are choosing these items as healthy substitutes for unhealthy snacks and meals due to the increased use of dried vegetables in the products. Recent years have seen a significant rise in the food processing industry's expansion as well as the strong demand for convenience or ready-to-eat food goods among customers worldwide. Global demand for dry soup is expanding as a result of the busy work environment and growing working population.
Emerging economies are projected to become the future hotspots for dry soup products due to an increase in the working population and an increase in busy lifestyles. Likewise, manufacturers are embracing cup-based and sustainable packaging choices that simply need hot water to prepare soup, driving the market forward with simple packaging options. These elements promote and make it easier for market customers to consume soups on the go.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Dried Soup Market.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Unilever Canada Inc. (Knorr)
- Harmony House Foods, Inc.
- Heinz Company, L.P.
- Mother Earth Products
- Cooke Tavern Soups
- Frontier Soups
- CAMPBELL COMPANY OF CANADA
- Bear Creek Country Kitchens, LLC
- John A. McDougall, M.D.
- Harvest Right LLC
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
For More Details Visit our Report Page.
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org