According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Fatty Acids Supplements Market grew at a CAGR of 6.5% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 4,274.6 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 8,728.5 Mn by 2032 end.
Fatty Acid Supplements Market size is increasing with the growing popularity of dietary supplements and omega-3 fatty acids. Growing awareness of healthy lifestyles and increasing consumer awareness of healthier diets will continue to improve the outlook for the industry.
Omega-3 fatty acids such as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), alpha-lyonolenic acid (ALA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are gaining popularity and are derived from vegetable oils such as soybean, linseed and linseed. fish oil, canola oil. Some studies have also shown that eating fatty fish and other seafood can keep your heart healthy and prevent health problems. The global market value of is set to gain significant traction during the forecast period of 2021-2027. Sea oils are increasingly recommended for the treatment of high blood pressure and hypertension. Sea oils, like fish oil, are becoming popular among pregnant women. It attracted attention and boosted the growth of the industry. The proliferation of marine oil-based dietary supplements is driven by the increasing demand for omega-3 fatty acids from krill and fish oils.
Depending on the application, the dietary supplement segment will gain a large share in the coming years. Fish oil continues to gain popularity as a dietary supplement. Pharmacies and other retail outlets are showing an increasing trend of omega-3 fatty acid fish oil supplements. Increasing demand for food formulations containing algal oil benefits market participants. Dietary supplements can help meet your omega-3 intake needs.
On a regional basis, the outlook for the fatty acid supplement industry in North America between 2021 and 2027 is positive. Omega fatty acids have become one of the most popular health ingredients in functional foods and dietary supplements. Manufacturers use these supplements in juices, breads, and packaged meats. High-profile products such as probiotics and protein supplements are major drivers of omega fatty acids. Benefits of base formulations such as fishy taste and burp, and seed sources help companies make sustainability and vegetarian claims in developed markets. , Koninklijke DSM N.V., DMS, Cope Inca AS, Croda Health Care, Epax AS, EFG Elbe Fett Handel GmbH, Axellus AS and Arista Industries. . As consumers become more aware of their need and deficiencies in omega-3 fatty acids, market players will find significant opportunities in developing suitable products for those suffering from various chronic diseases.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Enhanced Geothermal System Market.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Koninklijke DSM N.V
- Croda Health Care
- Copeinca AS.
- Omega Protein Corporation
- Axellus AS
- Arista Industries
- Dean Foods.
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
For More Details Visit our Report Page.
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org