According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Natural Food Colors Market grew at a CAGR of 6.8% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 1,972.4 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 3,953.1 Mn by 2032 end.
Fruits, vegetables, and natural extracts made from them are used as the raw materials for natural food colours. Depending on the demand for colouring, several natural sources are used to extract natural food colours. Carrots, oranges, grapes, spinach, nettles, beetroots, and turmeric are typical raw materials for colours. One of the distinctive hues that comes from an insect is carmine. The purest type of carmine is derived from the Armenian cochineal bug. Carmine, however, can be created by combining two or more natural colours.
Because natural food colours are derived from fruits, vegetables, and organic sources, there are very few health risks associated with them. Yet, colours that are derived from vegetables and fruits have a number of health advantages.
Fruits and vegetables are rich in nutrients that the body needs, and during the extraction process, these nutrients are transmitted together with the colour molecules in the solution.
Because they are mostly derived from plants, animals, fruits, insects, and minerals, natural food colours and dyes are safe to use as food additives because they have no negative side effects. Natural colours are also being used more frequently in therapeutic settings because they are either non-toxic or less toxic and have fewer adverse effects. Furthermore, because natural food colours are biodegradable and do not pollute the environment when disposed of, governments from a number of nations promote their use. Also, many places have implemented laws requiring the use of natural colours rather than artificial ones in food. colours, which is further anticipated to fuel global demand for natural food colours.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Natural Food Colors Market.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Naturex S.A.
- Döhler GmbH
- Symrise AG
- Hansen Holding A/S
- McCormick & Company
- Kalsec Inc.
- DDW The Color House Corporation
- ROHA Dyechem Pvt. Ltd. (JJT Group)
- Aakash Chemicals and Dyestuffs
- AFIS (Australian Food Ingredient Suppliers)
- San-Ei Gen F.F.I Inc.
- GNT International B.V (EXBERRY)
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (LycoRed)
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
For More Details Visit our Report Page.
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – email@example.com