According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Chlorinated Solvents Market grew at a CAGR of 4.4% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 874.0 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1,437.3 Mn by 2032 end.
This paper makes a speciality of the 5 important chlorinated solvents, a category of interrelated chemical substances this is presently below regulatory scrutiny for a lot of reasons. It offers ancient manufacturing statistics and describes the most important cease uses-metallic cleansing and dry cleansing. The studies explore the possibilities for substitution the various chlorinated solvents. Historical case research of of the chlorinated solvents-trichloroethylene, used in large part in metallic cleansing and perchloroethylene, used closely in dry cleansing-are examined. These instances research emphasize that law without interest to substitution could have surprising effects. The outcomes of the evaluation recommend that due to the complicated substitution possibilities, capability destiny law must keep in mind the solvents in concert.
The utility of methyl chloroform has been phased out in few nations because of its ozone depletion potential. Subsequently, the worldwide intake of C2 chlorinated solvents is now specifically reliant at the use as a feedstock withinside the fluorocarbons production. Also, the principal programs of C2 Chlorinated Solvents are in dry cleansing in addition to degreasing in numerous industries.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Chlorinated Solvents Market.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Acuro Organics Limited
- Banner Chemicals Limited (2M Group)
- Befar Group CO., LTD.
- Dongying City Longxing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hwatsi Chemical Private Limited
- Innova Corporate
- Merck KGaA
- Richard Geiss GmbH
- SPEX CertiPrep
Global Chlorinated Solvents Market 2022-2032: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Assessment of the historical and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and its contribution to the parent market
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Key product innovations and regulatory framework
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit our Report Page.
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org