According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Coil Coatings Market was worth US$ 5,947.0 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period. While the historical CAGR is 4.5%, the market is expected to hit US$ 10,352.6 Mn by 2032 end.
Coil coatings is a technique of coating & portray coils and metals sheets along with aluminum and steel. These coil coatings are fabricated from polyester, silicone changed polyester, polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), polyurethane (PU), plastisol epoxides, and acrylics to offer anti-corrosion characteristics. The coil coatings marketplace is pushed through the consistent evolution of severa industries along with construction, automotive, and patron appliances. The call for for high-overall performance composite coatings for metals, that is just like coil coatings, is predicted to growth all through the forecast period. An growth withinside the use of polyvinylidene fluoride coatings for utility in electric powered automobiles is likewise predicted to create enormous possibilities for the coil coatings marketplace withinside the following couple of years.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Coil Coatings Market.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- The Chemours Company
- Axalta Coating Systems
- PPG Industries
- Becker Group
- The Valspar Corporation
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Noroo Coil Coatings
- Dura Coat Products, Inc.
- Italcoat S.r.l.
- Huehoco GmbH
- Jotun Group
- Titan Coatings, Inc.
- Chemetall Group
- Recubrimientos Plasticos SA
- ARCEO Engineering
- Nipsea Group (Nippon Paint)
Global Coil Coatings Market 2022-2032: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Assessment of the historical and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and its contribution to the parent market
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Key product innovations and regulatory framework
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit our Report Page.
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – email@example.com