According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Construction Chemicals Market was worth US$ 35,764.0 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period. While the historical CAGR is 5.8%, the market is expected to hit US$ 73,027.9 Mn by 2032 end.
The Construction Chemicals Market is segmented through Product Type (Concrete Admixture and Cement Grinding Aids, Surface Treatment, Repair and Rehabilitation, Protective Coatings, Industrial Flooring, Waterproofing, Adhesive and Sealants, and Grout and Anchor), Application (Commercial, Industrial, Infrastructure and Public Spaces, and Residential), and Geography (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle-East and Africa). The file gives marketplace length and forecasts for production chemical substances in phrases of revenue (USD million) for all of the above segments.
Chemicals which might be combined with cement, concrete, and different production substances to provide outstanding production cloth are termed production chemical substances. The marketplace is segmented on the idea of product, end-person industry, and geography. By product, the marketplace is segmented into concrete admixture and cement grinding aids, floor treatment, restore and rehabilitation, shielding coatings, commercial flooring, waterproofing, adhesive and sealants, and grout and anchor. By end-person industry, the marketplace is segmented into commercial, commercial, infrastructure and public space, residential. The file additionally covers the marketplace length and forecasts for the development chemical substances marketplace in 20 international locations throughout main regions. For every segment, the marketplace sizing and forecasts were accomplished on the idea of revenue (USD million).
Download a Free Sample Copy of Construction Chemicals Market.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Build Core Chemicals
- Croda International Plc
- ACC Limited
- BASF SE
- Fosroc, Inc.
- SWC Brother Company Limited.
- Sika AG
- 3M Compan
- The DOW Chemical Co.
- RPM International Inc.
- Ashland Inc.
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Arkema SA
- Pidilite Industries
- Covestro AG
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- HB Fuller Company
- Lanxess AG
- The 3M Company
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Huntsman Corporation
- Momentive Performance Materials
- Guangzhou Jointas Chemical Co. Ltd.
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
For More Details Visit our Report Page.
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – email@example.com