According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Hemoglobin Feed Market was worth US$ 235.6 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 327.4 Mn by 2030 end.
The call for for fish meal has been growing substantially withinside the animal manufacturing enterprise, that's projected to create a scarcity withinside the close to future. Hence, the shrimp feed enterprise has been exploring different protein sources. This has led to a surge in call for for hemoglobin powder. Hemoglobin powder is understood to comprise excessive protein and coffee lipids, which makes it the maximum desired supply for fish meal substitution. Furthermore, hemoglobin powder is taken into consideration to have excessive digestibility, together with excessive lysine and leucine content, which aids in assembly the protein necessities in shrimp feed.
Chicken hemoglobin powder is taken into consideration wealthy in nucleotides in comparison to porcine hemoglobin powder. The utilization of this nucleotide wealthy hemoglobin powder in diets is understood to decorate disorder resistance, growth immunity levels, and decorate increase performance. These elements make contributions to the increase of the worldwide hemoglobin feed market.
Increase in Demand for Protein Rich Diet to Drive Hemoglobin Feed Market
Demand for animal meat and protein merchandise in growing. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), 315 million heaps of meat became fed on globally in 2014. Demand for red meat has expanded because of upward thrust in populace and surge in disposable profits throughout the world. The FAO estimates that meat manufacturing in 2018 reached over 335 million heaps. Meat manufacturing, inclusive of swine, red meat, and hen is expected to double with the aid of using 2050, and dairy and fish manufacturing is anticipated to triple for the duration of the identical period. Additionally, upward thrust in urbanization is understood to have a tremendous effect at the sample of meals intake in standard and on call for for cattle merchandise in particular. This growth in call for for animal protein amongst people creates a want of excessive protein feed for cattle, which, in turn, contributes
Download a Free Sample Copy of Global Hemoglobin Feed Markets;https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/hemoglobin-feed-market/
A list of some of the critical suppliers present in the market are:
- Daka Denmark
- Lauridsen Group, Inc.,
- Sera Scandia
- Puretein Agri LLC
- Kraeber & Co GmbH
- Rocky Mountain Biologicals
- Darling Ingredients, Inc.
- VEOS Group
- Lihme Protein Solutions
- EccoFeed LLC
- Feedworks Pty Ltd.
Market Segments Covered in Report
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Global Hemoglobin Feed Market 2022-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Assessment of the historical and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Key product innovations and regulatory framework
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit our Report Page; https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/hemoglobin-feed-market/
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – email@example.com