According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Probiotic Strains Market was worth US$ 64.8 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 115.6 Bn by 2030 end.
Probiotic lines are the stay micro-organisms, which might be the bacterium lines of Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces, Bacillus, etc., and the call for for probiotic lines is surging as they substantially confer the fitness advantages whilst administered in the suitable concentration.
In addition to this, the growing income of probiotic lines may be attributed to the reality that probiotic lines are recognized to have numerous fitness advantages, and utilized in supplements, meals and beverage, pharmaceutical and animal feed industry.
Currently, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are the maximum famous probiotic lines, increasing the general probiotic lines marketplace share.
And for the reason that probiotic lines are used for the overall wellness in addition to enhancement of the gastrointestinal micro-biota, the call for for probiotic lines is predicted to upward push.
Other fitness advantages contributing to the income of probiotic lines encompass suppression of pathogens, an awesome supply of Vitamin B2, B6, and B12, enhance the lactose intolerance condition, and discount in serum cholesterol.
Moreover, the probiotic lines also are studied for his or her anti-tumour impact which aids tens of thousands and thousands of human beings from across the world, in turn, upsurging the call for for probiotic lines.
Consumer choice for herbal merchandise is a primary thing influencing the call for for probiotic lines in addition to the income of probiotic lines.
Hence, the call for for probiotic lines is at the upward push as probiotic micro organism fortified meals has grown in recognition amongst shoppers searching out herbal answers to quite a few fitness problems.
These merchandise, which might be taken into consideration an powerful herbal manner of treating gastrointestinal situations and intestine fitness, can serve alternatively for numerous pharmaceutical answers, propelling the income of probiotic lines.
Furthermore, the call for for probiotic lines is possibly to bounce as a result of the frame of proof linking the product`s intake to fitness advantages, in addition to the developing recognition of probiotic lines as cost-powerful, secure alternative for pharmacological solution.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Global Probiotic Strains Market;
A list of some of the critical suppliers present in the market are:
- Arla Foods, Inc.
- BioGaia AB
- Hansen Holding A/S
- Danisco A/S
- General Mills Inc.
- I-Health Inc.
- Lallemand Inc.
- Lifeway Foods, Inc.
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
- Nestle S.A.
- Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
Market Segments Covered in Report
- Streptococcus and Enterococcus
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Saccharomyces boulardi
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Dairy Products
- Other dairy products
- Non-dairy Products
- Vegetable-based probiotic products
- Fruit-based probiotic products
- Meat-based probiotic products
- Dietary Supplements
- Probiotic Drinks
- Animal Nutrition
- Others (include strains used in cosmetics and personal care)
By Distribution Channel:
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Global Probiotic Strains Market 2022-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Assessment of the historical and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Key product innovations and regulatory framework
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit our Report Page; https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/probiotic-strains-market/
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – email@example.com