According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market grew at a CAGR of 8.7% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 2864.9 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 6,782.3 Mn by 2032 end.
The market is driven by increasing demand for functional foods due to health awareness. Also, long-term to stimulate government health programs and raise consumer awareness of the benefits of functional foods and their potential to reduce the risk of serious diseases such as cardiovascular disease (CVC), cancer and osteoporosis. Research over the years has further accelerated the growth of the market. New launches with
formulations and improved products are also driving market growth. Thus, Ingredion Incorporated launched his 2017 and 2018 new line of insoluble fibers, "Novelose," to provide fiber enhancement and calorie reduction in pasta, baked goods, noodles, and extruded products. Reduced impact on product texture, color and flavor. Found in baked goods, meats and savory foods, the crown's insoluble fiber can absorb up to 12 times its own weight in water, helping to increase the juiciness of meats and adding moisture to baked goods. Helpful.
Geographically, in the North American region, the United States has the largest market share, followed by Canada, due to increased demand and health awareness for insoluble fiber dietary supplements. In Europe, Germany and France both hold large market shares, followed by Asia Pacific, where China and Japan lead the market.
The global insoluble fiber market has been segmented on the basis of sources including fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, and others. Based on application, the market is segmented into functional foods and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and animal feed. This report further analyzes the global scenario of the market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa regions.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Enhanced Geothermal System Market.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Unipektin Ingredients AG
- du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Cargill Incorporated
- TIC GUMS Inc.
- Roquette Frères
- Südzucker Ag
- Grain Processing Corporation
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
For More Details Visit our Report Page.
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org