According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Kraft Paper Market was worth US$ 15,941.3 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 18,972.8 Mn by 2030 end.
Kraft Paper is used as a uncooked fabric in packaging enterprise because of have right folding resistance, toughness. it's miles obligatory to have high-energy compression overall performance for packaging due to the fact numerous merchandise are to be transported with the aid of using logistics and for the duration of delivery method create a few packaging issues so that`s why boom the call for of kraft paper withinside the marketplace for packaging and are predicted to power the boom fee of the marketplace.
Mondi (Austria), Segezha group (Russia), Klabin(Brazil), Billerudkorsnas (Sweden), Stora Enso (Finland), Daio Paper constrution (Japan), Nordic Paper (Sweden), Glatfelter(US), and Gascogne Papier (Austria) are the important thing gamers running withinside the kraft paper market.
MONDI (Austria) is one of the main gamers withinside the kraft paper market. It operates for the duration of the price chain–from timber to pulp production, which incorporates uncooked materials, which include timber yard, pulping process, and the chemical cycle of the pulp mill. It gives services and products via enterprise segments, specifically Specialty kraft paper and Sack kraft paper. The organization has a huge variety of grades, along with unbleached kraft paper, bleached kraft paper, white paper, and pulp. In September 2018, Mondi released a distinctiveness kraft paper grade, gain formable brown, that is utilized in numerous meals packaging applications, which include packing fish and meat, because of its symmetrical stretch features. It has multilayered and thermoformable features, because of which it's far used withinside the packaging industry.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Kraft Paper
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Segezha Group
- Klabin SA
- Stora Enso
- Daio Paper constrution
- Nordic Paper
- Gascogne Papier
- Glatfelter Corporation
- Tokushu Tokai Paper Co., Ltd.
- Goodwin Robbins Packaging Company Inc
- Oji Holdings Corporation
- CTI Paper USA
- Genus Paper & Boards Limited
- Canadian Kraft Paper Ltd
- Fujian Qingshan Paper Co., Ltd.
- Smurfit Kappa
- WestRock Company
- SCG PACKAGING
- International Paper
Market Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Specialty Kraft Paper
- Sack Kraft Paper
- Corrugated Boxes
- Grocery & Shopping Bags
- Multiwall Sacks
- Carryout Bags
- Other Applications
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Textile Manufacturing
- Other End Uses
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Global Kraft Paper Market 2022-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Assessment of the historical and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Key product innovations and regulatory framework
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/kraft-paper-market/
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Oil & Gas, New & Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil & gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical & materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – email@example.com